That effective April 11th, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. spring road bans will be in effect in the RM of Cymri.
The RM of Cymri will ban and sign all roads at 350 psi with the exception of the following roads which will be signed at:
- Twp Rd 50 from Hwy #39 east to the intersection of Twp Rd 50 and Rge Rd 2101.
- Twp Rd 2124 from Hwy #39 to the Tervita facility.
- 6 Tonnes
- Rge Rd 2102 from the south boundary north to the 705 (16 miles).
- 705 from Hwy #39 east to R.M. of Benson No. 35 (15.5 miles).
- Park Road Twp Rd 52 from the 606 west for 1 mile.
- Rge Rd 2123 from the Goodwater Road north to the Correction Line – Twp Rd 70 (6 miles).
- 606 from the Correction Line (Twp Rd 70) south to Midale (9 miles), then west from Midale to Rge Rd 2122 (5 miles).
- Rge Rd 2113 from Midale south to Twp Rd 44 (5 miles).
Overweight permits during the spring road bans will be issued on the frost at a cost of $100.00 per vehicle per day.
Please complete the Overweight Form Road Ban permit (2023) – fillable and submit to:
We will monitor road conditions and adjust as needed. Please feel free to contact our office with any further questions 306-458-2244
Effective May 3rd, 2023 at midnight, the RM of Cymri will lift all 350 psi road bans. Bans on all 13 Tonne roads are still restricted to 6 Tonnes. Overweight permits are no longer required.